DUO Eyelash Adhesive
What it is:
A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive.
How to Use
• Apply a thin line along base of false lash (never apply directly to your eyelids.)
• Let adhesive set for 30 seconds or until sticky; during this time, holding the lash by both ends of the base strip, flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horseshoe (this contours the base strip to fit your eyelid easily and comfortably).
• Center the lash close to the base of your natural lashes and press ends into place.
• To secure the lash firmly, gently press down on the lash strip from one end to the other until adhesive is dry.
• To insure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from tip of tube.
What it is formulated
• Synthetic Dyes
Aqua (Water, Eau), Rubber Latex, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate,Ammonium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool,Formaldehyde.
May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
About the Brand
When it comes to falsies, any makeup artist will tell you, it's not just about the lashes—the glue is equally as important. That's why many turn to DUO, one of the most sought-after lash adhesive brands on the market. DUO's formulas are safe and gentle, yet extremely effective in providing strong lash support. A single tube allows for many applications due to the small amount needed in each use. Another plus that sets this brand apart from others is the variety:
The powerful formula comes in multiple tones so that you can match it with the color of your makeup. Whether you wear faux lashes everyday or just experiment with them for a night out,
DUO is the secret weapon to set your sights on.